A classic, rustic, worsted weight wool. Suitable for felting/fulling projects and hearty knits. Comes in a variety of colours for that perfect col...View full details
Yes, it is true . . .
The full newsletter announcement of our closure is available to read on our BLOG, so for the full discussion have peek ... but the basic info is:
We are closing. While I hope someone will take on this purl of a shop to continue on, I must proceed as though will not be the case. But Fingers crossed that it will. It is a very emotional process. I have loved this adventure for so many years, but it is simply time for me to move on.
- The Purly Points Program came to a close August 3rd, 2020 (11:59pm EST). Points are not redeemable on Sale Priced items, and well...everything is now on Sale as we navigate our final month :) Enjoy the deals!
- Spend your Gift Certificates! If you have a hard copy gift certificate and would like to apply it to an online order, send us an email with the code on the back ... We will verify that the code is still valid and then and we will be able to issue you digital gift card code which will work on our webstore!
- We are open By APPOINTMENT and we are slowly starting to provide limited Drop In options too... please see the details below! Order pick ups do not need appointments.
- All Sales are now FINAL. We are no longer accepting exchanges or returns.
- We are hoping to that someone will want to take over the shop! If you are interested please send us an email.
In-Store Shopping . . .
With Stage 3 being rolled out we will be begin to allow drop in shopping once again, BUT please still consider making an appointment if you need any guidance . . . Scheduled Appointments will be given priority, and will be able to skip a line. We will have a limit of 2-3 customers in the shop at a time, as well as time limits where appropriate. Please come prepared with your (properly worn) mask and your wishlist! Hand sanitizer and physical distancing continue to be a must.
In-Store Shopping Appointments are now available! You can Book a Time Online!
What you can expect:
* Only one person/household (up to 2 people) will be permitted for each appointment. (Young Children are an exception but please note that your wee one is not permitted to roam and touch)
* A maximum of 3 customers will be permitted at one time
* You will be required to provide and properly wear your own mask. (face shields, lace, knit and crochet masks are not acceptable)
* Use of hand sanitizer is required upon entry to the store.
* Credit card and debit card are strongly preferred.
* Washroom is not available for public use.
* Timing is so limited... we recommend having a peek at our online offerings in advance.
We are Still Shipping And Free Order Pickup is available during our shop hours... you can drop by with your order number for a quick grab and go - no appointment required!
Yarn, Yarn, Yarn. . .
A fantastic array of colours makes beautiful baby blankets, colourwork projects, or any other easy-care item. A smooth, regular, durable plied yarn...View full details
An amazingly floofy yarn with excellent yardage. Works up so soft and cozy. This yarn is a thin strand with lots of halo which makes it great to kn...View full details
Need an instant gratification project? This is the yarn! It is a plyed bulky wool that creates a lovely halo when washed up (by hand). This yarn i...View full details
Where To Find Us . . .
1162 Queen St East
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4M 1L4
(at the corner of Queen St E & Jones Ave)
We are shipping via Canada Post & we are available by email to help!
In-Store Shopping Appointments are now available! Book a Time Online, or by phone at 416-463-1162, or by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note we require a mask and the use of hand sanitizer upon entry
We are still offering free pick-up of your pre-paid online orders & our 2020 Summer Hours are:
* Tuesday - Friday 11:00am-6:00pm
* Saturdays 11:00am-4:00pm
We are closed Sundays, Mondays & Statutory Holidays